Sunday 6 November 2011

I can't feel my feet

So Bonfire night was fun. Me and some friends went to a local firework display. We lit sparklers and drank mulled wine. I took some photos of the fireworks which didn't come as good as I'd hoped, but it was enjoyable all the same.





This would have turned out nice if it didn't have my mates head peeking in the corner!








I found a horse friend... y'know, as you do.

And it's that time of year again, when Starbucks bring back my much loved gingerbread latte. And it was buy one get one free, so it's the perfect excuse :) I also bought a pack of their Christmas blend which I've yet to try!






2 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful as always jen! Love your jeans too, they're definitely something with a twist! And the first photo of the sparkler is aamazzzzzing x

    ReplyDelete