Wednesday 2 November 2011

Candlelight


So this is my Halloween pumpkin, well a joint effort with my friend! They sold out when I got down to the supermarket so I was a little disappointed! The wig was my mates from the other night! She's a bit creepy looking... I think it's the eyelashes ha.




Anywho, I decided to make good use of my 25% off American Apparel voucher in last weeks Grazia. Couldn't resist buying a stars+stripes print tote bag. I have about a million totes, but none as good as this! I also got a cute burgundy top. I'm just about over the fact I used to wear it everyday for school, so I can finally wear burgundy again... or maybe I should call it 'wine'... yeah, that doesn't seem so bad now.



I now have a stars+stripes canvas holdall, tote bag, jeans, jumper, crop top, knickers, socks, trainers... I think this is bordering on obsessive.



It really bugs me when the clocks go back. I hate going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. Also, it makes you feel like you should be in your pj's by like 7 o'clock! Or maybe that's just me and I'm getting old. I do love my panda pj's though, I feel like they were made for me. And it's nice curling up with a cup of tea in front of the tv with some candles burning in the background. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment