Tuesday 11 October 2011

Hello Hello!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Jen, here's me below:


I generally don't wear my hair up (as it makes me look like a boy) but sometimes its just easier and it means I don't have to worry about straightening irons and whatnot :) Plus change is good every now and then. 


I plan to post about things I like and enjoy, shockingly. Things I buy, things I want to buy, things I wear, things I want to wear ect ect. 


I'm a self-confessed product junkie, and have shelves and shelves (and boxes and boxes) of beauty products. Which I'd love to share all my favourites with you! 


My latest beauty related purchase was in fact something I don't have that much interest in, perfume. I mean don't get me wrong, who doesn't like a nice fragrance? It's just I tend to be quite timid in this department. I stick to what I know and love. I tend to explore more with make-up and fashion.
Anyway I saw this whilst wandering Selfridges beauty halls the other day and it caught my eye from a distance...




Such a lovely fragrance, and in the most beautiful hat box as well!
I've worn other Vivienne Westwood perfumes for years, like the Boudoir Sin Garden (amazingly fresh for summer) and Boudoir Jouy Edition which is quite sweet and girly. However, I thought I'd try something a bit more sophisticated and heavier for nighttime usage. It has notes of bergamot and rose which keep it girly, but also tabacco flower which gives it a slight musk. All in all, its a stunning fragrance.


Ok I've ranted enough for now. If anyone has Tumblr, feel free to follow me, and I will back - http://jensparkles.tumblr.com/ - I'll be honest, I rarely use it anymore but maybe some new followers will give me some encouragement! I'm always looking for new blogs to read!


Peace out xo

No comments:

Post a Comment