Friday 14 October 2011

Friday feeling

This week's gone super fast! 


This is my latest look. When I say latest, it's actually from about a month ago. Its no where near warm enough to go tightless.




 

I'm actually a bit gutted that summer is over. Well not that we had a proper summer in England. But the slightly warmer weather was a bonus! I was in denial of it getting chillier for a while, but now I've decided to embrace the cold weather. Look forward to the little things like the christmas markets and gingerbread lattes instead. And I also bought a snood. 

From Urban Outfitters. I love their accessories. And I'm a little bit obsessed with navajo print still.




So glad its Friday! Enjoy your weekend! xo

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog.
    www.mahikhokhar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. So cute, and bright and perfect.
    Your hair is gorgeous too.x

    ReplyDelete