Monday 9 January 2012

It's been a while...

So I've finally got round to blogging again. There's a lot happened in the past month with Christmas, New Years and Birthdays too. Rather than bore you all with the ins and outs, I thought I'd do more of a photo diary, starting with this amazing cake made for my best mates sisters 18th birthday!











I've got a really bad snowball addiction forming! I've had one every night this past week!


To finish, a picture of me in my new onesie, bought as a Christmas present off a good friend. I always complain that I'm cold (apart from when I'm wearing this!)

Last month I got my iPhone 4S, so with that I've jumped on the Instagram bandwagon. If anyones on it, follow me @jenkiln :)
I can't get over how great the picture quality is! It's great having a backup when I'm not carrying my heavy SLR around.

7 comments:

  1. That cake is amazing! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New year sweet :) I also got a onsie as a gift, no shame, it is so cosy!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My onesie (and dress gown) were my favourite presents haha! Is patron like tequila? You should do a cocktail post once a week! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one-piece!! I have one too - but a stripey one :)
    AND how cool does that cake look?! Amazing :D

    pssshhht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, that dress is darling! You look gorgeous. Looks like you've had a busy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and the cake is so awesome, all the photos are so cute <3

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude whats a snowball? and where can i make me one of those?
    www.alright-blondie.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete